Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome 2015!


Welcome 2015!

This year I've chosen to make declarations instead of resolutions!  Walking into 2015 with my eyes wide open!

I embrace the spirit of Expectation. 

I promise to make the effort to live the best life during this year! 

Forgetting those things that are behind and pressing forward to new challenges, changes, and truths about myself that caused stagnation.

I will pursue God with a passion that restore areas of my spiritual life that had previously been damaged, distracted, or destroyed!

I declare that I will not lie to myself but write the truth and read it, and make a truthful effort to invoke the necessary change. 

I choose not to settle for people, places, or things that will not bring value to my life whether good or bad.

I will continue to search out my passions and pursue them!

I promise to keep motivated in all that is good, starting with small steps!

Above all, I choose to love myself and love beyond what I see of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment