Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful

Just a note to say Thank you Lord!  Waking me up this morning, touching me with your love, awoke in my right mind and the blood was running warm in my vain!  David said once I was young and now I am old and I've never seen the righteous forsaken or its seed begging for bread (paraphrased).

Thank you Lord for food, shelter, and cell phone.  Thank you for the health and strength of my children and grandchildren.  Thankful that you've kept them for ALL addictions that would cause their bodies to lose their vibrancy.

Thank you Lord for the job that I have.  Thank you for the ability to get wealth.  Thank you for my enemies and those that love me.  Thank you for expanding my mind, thoughts, and boundaries.  Thank you for increasing my ability to dream and dream big!  Thank you for the creative power that you give life too!  

Thank you for healthcare and prescription coverage.  Thank you for the great doctors that my family has.

Thank you for the passion for a new vision of hope and fulfillment of promise.  Thank you Lord for the activity of my limbs, eyesight, and mobility.  Thank you Lord for keeping me even when I didn't want to be kept.  Thank you for helping to realize that I thought I'd only write 3 lines but now I realize that my heart keeps on thanking you because I have so much to be thankful for.  Oh, my Lord, thank you for more....

© 2012 Lady Summerset for Heart of a Woman Ministries.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment